1.5 to 2.0 lbs of wild caught fish cut into 4 pieces without the skin. You can use red snapper, grouper, mani, cod, halibut
1/3 cup of gluten free panko bread crumbs (I like Ian’s)
2 TBSP The Spice House Savory Vegetable and Herb Seasoning
1 tsp dehydrated granulated garlic
(combine in shallow flat bowl)
- Melt 3 TBSP butter and put in a shallow flat bowl.
- Coat fish on both sides with butter
- Coat fish on both sides with herb mixture. The fish will have a very light coating (not dense)
- Place fish on a greased perforated grill pan
- Grill on in direct heat at 400 degrees. I place the fish in the center (burner off) and leave the outer burners on. Cook 3-4 minutes each side. Use a metal spatula to flip. Fish will become brown and the inside should be opaque.
2. You can also pan sear in a skillet. Make sure to use butter, ghee or coconut oil on medium heat. Use a metal spatula to flip the fish.
3. Bake in the oven at 400 degrees in a ceramic baking dish. Put the dish on the center rack in the oven. Cook about 20 minutes or until the fish is firm and opaque in the center